Author Topic: 1983 Chris Craft Stinger 390X for sale - Oceanside, NY - $3,999  (Read 14455 times)

maves75

Re: 1983 Chris Craft Stinger 390X for sale - Oceanside, NY - $3,999
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 04:15:44 am »
How long has this been stored? is there anything missing? would you disclose the HIN to me? Is the outer color scheme the tan, or does the pics just look that way? Anything you could tell me I would like to hear. the pics are a good teaser though, thank you for posting them. I am a machinist by trade, but I also do mobile shrink wrap of most anything. Looks like this has been well prepped to keep snow and water off. Is it pretty clean and dry under all the dust? I am interested, even though we are so far apart in distance because there is no finding a similiar one near me. Have you ever trailered this? I theorize that if you had a trailer you would say so. Today I prepped and wrapped a 32 foot searay heading to Florida, so I realize it will be an adventure and an expenditure to transport this. Thanks for your time.

ccstinger

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 05:11:37 pm »
Maves75: please note that this is not a boat I have for sale - it's a boat I found on the web that was for sale.  It came up for sale on 11/24/2010.  It was on craigslist.  The owner had posted the following info on the boat: "39 CHRIS CRAFT STINGER LIMITED EDITION ALL OPTIONS READY FOR POWER"  Contact info was: Paul @ 631 786 2536.  There was no other information on the boat.  Sounds like the boat does not have engines.  Also, I marked it as a 1983? which means I made my best attempt at determining what year it was but could not confirm.  If you end up talking to the owner, please let me know as I will add any information about the boat to the registry.

Good luck with it!

maves75

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 11:24:39 pm »
Thanks a bunch for the contact info. this is listed in the registry as "Oceanside 390". I will contact the seller and see what more I can learn. Chris Craft Stinger mania knows no bounds...besides, I can't be the only member wondering about the special edition, and what all that implies.