Author Topic: Upholstery colours for 1988 260 Stinger I'm trying to find  (Read 8852 times)

Andrewr612

Upholstery colours for 1988 260 Stinger I'm trying to find
« on: November 16, 2013, 06:01:42 pm »
Hi, does anybody know who may be able to supply colours similar to the attached pics? I have been on Google and cannot find anything similar at all. The upholstery is all being re-done and I'd really like to keep the original colours...

Thanks

stinger390x

Re: Upholstery colours for 1988 260 Stinger I'm trying to find
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 10:08:24 pm »
My upholstery guy has all those colours available.
I don't know where your at but I'm in Niagara up in Canada.
I was at my upholstery guys shop just a few weeks ago and he had a big book with all the samples in it and I saw all those colours.

The nice thing is that the new fabrics (almost an exact copy of the old) breathes better and is more water resistant than the stuff from the 80's. I redid a small bit of my 260 a couple of years ago and ordered the black grey and red and some white for the base and it was an exact match and much nicer and more flexible than the original stuff. I redid the back seat and built new sun pads with five inch foam instead of the three inch which was original.

Andrewr612

Re: Upholstery colours for 1988 260 Stinger I'm trying to find
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 10:53:11 pm »
Hi Stinger 390X. Would you be able to give me his details (email?) I'm actually in Australia but have an address in Florida which I can get stuff delivered to who will then forward to Australia for me...thanks!