Author Topic: 1984 Chris Craft Stinger 230 for sale - Port Washington, NY - $2,000  (Read 9153 times)

ccstinger

« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 06:36:33 pm by ccstinger »

jesse 314

Re: 1984 Chris Craft Stinger 230 for sale - Port Washington, NY - $1,300
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 09:21:51 pm »
huh, im pretty sure there is a whole thread on offshoreonly detailing the restoration of this boat. In the thread it looks to be all taken apart, wonder why that add is up with out the current pics, or if its some scam, pretty sure its the same boat. i think han youve posted on that thread before

ccstinger

Re: 1984 Chris Craft Stinger 230 for sale - Port Washington, NY - $1,300
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 10:22:24 pm »
Jesse - I have seen that thread.  I don't know what the condition of the boat currently is (i.e. did he put it back together), but I don't think it's a scam.  I think the price reflects the fact that it's not in the best condition.  I also believe the owner would disclose the fact that he took apart the boat - seeing as how there are so many pictures of it (they are on the gallery page of this site as well) - and if he did not, I would de-list the boat.  I've not listed boats before because something has been wrong with the listing - for example, there was a boat bought off of ebay, and a short time later it showed up at craigslist, but owner said she was getting rid of it because she had a fallout with her husband. 

ccstinger